Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SURE SHOT CALLS

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Tomorrow 06/05/13 Monday NSE BSE Stock Tips India, Best Nifty Resistance and US Market Updates

World Stock Market- At the end of this week world market Friday Close Nasdaq 38.01 or 1.14%,
DOW Jones rose 142.38 or 0.96% while S&P gain 1.05% so the overall US market Closed at higher yesterday on the other hand European market also finished bullish side DAX rose 2.02%, CAC 40 gain 1.40% while FTSE 100 rose 0.94%.
Monday Stock Market India- Monday we can see light gap in Indian market Nifty has good Resistance 5970.00 and after touch it we can see at 5995.00 levels and Support of 5915.00.
Tomorrow 06/05/13 Monday Stock Market India NSE BSE Nifty Sensex Intraday Trading Tips- Tomorrow 06/05/13 Monday NSE Nifty Stock Tips India-
Buy- Maruti Suzuki Ltd with Target of Rs. 1675/1680/1685.00 SL- 1652.00 
Buy- Indusind Bank Ltd with Target of Rs. 470/472/474.00 SL- 461.00 
Tomorrow Stock Tips Monday 06/05/13 Hot intraday trading tips for BSE Sensex- 
Buy- SBI with Target of Rs. 2230/2240/2245.00 SL-2200.00 
Buy- Financial Technologies Ltd with Target of Rs. 822/826/830/835.00 SL-800.00

On Blog we provide 60-70% accuracy and Get 100% accurate Free Calls Fill Our Free Trial Form CLICK HERE

1 comments:

Online Commodity Tips said...

Hello Friends...Your blog super and help full information and sure stock news…. But I am stock advisory firm and intraday & future sure call, best news… earn full profit…. Visit now..Online stock trading call and Live MCX price on…… Free stock tips and MCX tips

Post a Comment